SuperMEDIA
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

SuperMEDIA

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Latest topics
» программы навигации
Heartless Kanye West EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 pm by Khách viếng thăm

» Food And Drug Administration Act
Heartless Kanye West EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:07 am by Khách viếng thăm

» Internal Medicine David Henri Chansolme
Heartless Kanye West EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 am by Khách viếng thăm

» Jehova Witness And Medicines
Heartless Kanye West EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 am by Khách viếng thăm

» Soul - Hồn (MBC 2009)
Heartless Kanye West EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 am by dxr_kun

» The Gossip - "Heavy Cross"
Heartless Kanye West EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 am by dxr_kun

» Chrishan Feat. L-Money - Kisses (New Hot RnB 2009)
Heartless Kanye West EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 am by dxr_kun

» Jadyn Maria Feat. Flo Rida - Good Girls Like Bad Boys (Remix)
Heartless Kanye West EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 am by dxr_kun

» Linkin Park - Leave out all the rest (live)
Heartless Kanye West EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:37 am by dxr_kun

Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
dxr_kun
Heartless Kanye West I_vote_lcapHeartless Kanye West I_voting_barHeartless Kanye West I_vote_rcap 
TheBest_JB
Heartless Kanye West I_vote_lcapHeartless Kanye West I_voting_barHeartless Kanye West I_vote_rcap 
usterboy
Admin

Heartless Kanye West

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
dxr_kun
Good Members
Good Members
dxr_kun

Tổng số bài gửi : 34

Heartless Kanye West Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Heartless Kanye West   Heartless Kanye West EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Để download bài hát này, click vào đây

Heartless In the night I hear `em talk, The coldest story ever told, Somewhere far along this road He lost his soul To a woman so heartless... How could you be so heartless... oh How could you be so heartless? How could you be so, Cold as the winter wind when it breeze yo Just remember that you talking to me yo You need to watch the way you talking to me you know I mean after all the things that we been through I mean after all the things we got into And yo I know of some things that you ain`t told me And yo I did some things but that`s the old me And now you wanna get me back And you gon` show me So you walk around like you don`t know me You got a new friend Well I got homies But in the end it`s still so lonely In the night I hear `em talk, The coldest story ever told, Somewhere far along this road He lost his soul To a woman so heartless... How could you be so heartless... oh How could you be so heartless? How could you be so Dr. Evil You`re bringing out a side of me that I don`t know I decided we weren`t gonna speak so why we up 3 a.m. on the phone Why does she be so mad at me for, homie I don`t know she`s hot and cold I won`t stop, won`t mess my groove up cause I already know how this thing goes, You run and tell your friends that you`re leavin` me They say that they don`t see what you see in me You wait a couple months then you gon` see, You`ll never find nobody better than me In the night I hear `em talk, The coldest story ever told, Somewhere far along this road He lost his soul To a woman so heartless... How could you be so heartless... oh How could you be so heartless? Talkin`, talkin`, talkin`, talk, Baby lets just knock it off They don`t know what we been through They don`t know `bout me and you So I got something new to see And you just gon` keep hatin` me And we just gon` be enemies I know you can`t believe I could just leave it wrong and you can`t make it right Im gon` take off tonight Into the night... In the night I hear `em talk, The coldest story ever told, Somewhere far along this road He lost his soul To a woman so heartless... How could you be so heartless... oh How could you be so heartless?
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Heartless Kanye West
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang